Friday, September 28, 2012

Blog sweet blog

Hello Dearies....

I finally got a new computer! Yay! I have been looking at a laptop just like my old one for a few weeks now. Payday I was finally able to afford it. I went to Wal Mart after work and picked it up. Goth girl (my adopted daughter) works and Wal Mart. We had a hell of a time finding this thing. She had to go in the back and find it. As I went to pay I almost fainted at the price. I ended up spending $150 less then what I thought I would. China House here I come, I'm starving!

This is going to be a short blog. I'm so tired. I only worked 4 hours but it felt like 10 (today was my day off). The crotch fruit are in bed, and I'm tired. I have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow and my ass is beat. I'll try (no promises) to get back on here after work, if I'm still alive....

No comments:

Post a Comment