Saturday, August 4, 2012

My poor aching bank account....

Hello Dearies....

Well I'm back to work after 2 days off. (sigh) What a busy 2 days it was too.

Chief had a Dr's appointment Thursday. Doctor said there wasn't an infection. (yay)  Doctor also told Chief he needed to stop smoking. (grumbles) Chief not smoking means a cranky Chief and a Madwoman not smoking. (grumbles again) A Madwoman not smoking might mean the end of the world as we know it. I know, I know, it's so much better for us. We've tried not smoking in the past. I blew that one. Chief smelled me smoking in the laundry room and we both started back up at full swing. Working with smokers is going to suck ass, but for Chief's health I'd do damn near anything.

The crotch blossoms have been fighting for damn near a week. By the time MiL got here Thursday morning I was begging to go back to work.

Midget hadn't washed her hair the night before, so I put her in the shower and did it myself. I sent her into her room to get dressed again. I went in there and saw a wet spot on the floor. My darling angel had walked past the toilet to go to her room and pee on the damn floor! (Mean ole mom made her clean it up)

So we get to Washington and MiL takes me and the spawn to Payless. I almost peed myself when I heard the total. I guess it wasn't so bad, I did get all 4 of us shoes....but damn!

Friday was time for me and the spawn to buy school supplies. It's a good thing I had the Boy with me. I DO NOT do well in crowds. The Boy helped control the blossoms.

While loading the truck with another heart stopping shopping trip, I get into a fight with a nosey old man. He's parked in the middle of the road yelling at me over how we're parked. Most days it would have been fine, but that day it wasn't. I had just spent $100 on school supplies in an over-crowded store full of idiots. My nerves were totally shot. I turned to him and told him (very nasty) that I was the passenger and to mind his own damn business. The Boy went to work today and told Bosslady I hit the old man. He's such a little shit!

Squealer had a band thing Friday night. While getting ready to go, I forgot that Bird can't read into sarcasm. I was teasing him and told him "No shit Sherlock". Bird looks me in the eye and says...."Mommy I not Sherlock. Don't call me Sherlock" I lost it. I was laughing so hard I almost ruined my make-up.  I can just see him going to school and calling the teachers Sherlock.

I'm very proud of the little crotch blossoms tonight. They washed, dried and put away all the dishes. That's a big relief to me. The dishes were starting to pile up because I've been so busy and tired.

I'm waiting for the next disaster to happen. I just sent Bird in to take a shower....without my help!

No comments:

Post a Comment