Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful....

Hello Dearies....

There's a new trend on Facebook, where everyday people are posting what they are thankful for during November. 

Since I'm WAY too cool to follow the masses, I'll tell you here what I'm thankful for....

I'm thankful for my crotchfruitians. Though they drive me completely insane doing things like dumping little jelly rock science projects all over my carpet they are my world. Even with all the grey hair they give me daily, I'm proud of my  monsters.

I'm thankful I found a man that loves me. It's not always an easy task. I'm not really a likable person most days.

I'm thankful for my health. I'm able to get up everyday at the butt-ass crack of dawn and take care of what is mine.

I'm thankful for my job. There are so many who don't have one.

I'm thankful for the family I have. Whether they are blood or not, I love them.

I'm thankful for the roof over my head. It's small and cramped, but it's jam-packed with love.

I'm thankful for my friends. They are few and far between, but they are special to me.

And last but not least....I'm thankful for all of you my Dearies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment