Saturday, December 1, 2012

One of those days....

Hello Dearies....


Ever have one of "those" days? The kind of day where you wake up and think you should just say fuck it. Today was that day for me.

Things started out pretty good. I got some sleep last night. No bad dreams or stress keeping my mind from shutting down. The Hut wasn't too cold or Mordor hot. So I got some decent sleep. That always makes the day go better. Not today....

I wasn't due into work until 11. It was going to make for a short easy day for me....I thought. About 9 the phone rang and Chief turns to me and says "You're in the shower" That always means work is on the other end. I can hear Booslady on the other end telling Chief I was late for work. What? No I'm not, I don't have to be there for another 2 hours. Wrong!

I had written my schedule down wrong. I was supposed to be at work at 8:30. Fuck fuck fuckkty fuck!

So I run in and take the fastest shower in history, get dressed and run out the door. I called Bosslady on the way. She told me it was no big deal and to get there as fast as I could. 

I don't think I've ever gotten to work that fast.

I clock in and drop my stuff in the break room. Bosslady tells me to go send Taylor Dane (her daughter) on break.  The Ass figured I wasn't having a crappy enough time and starts mumbling behind me about getting to work an hour late. I also found out I was going to be the Guest Ambassador. This is a job I have lovingly nicknamed the BK Bitch. Fuck fuck fucktty fuck!

It's not like being the BKB is hard. I walk around wiping down the tables and helping the customers. It's BORING! I say the same few phrases over and over.

So a few hours into my shift I ask the Ass about taking my break. He tells me no. So I go back to work. An hour goes by and I've had it. I need a pain pill (my knees were screaming) and I wanted a cigarette. So I said something to the Ass again. There's a reason I call him the Ass. He goes into an extended lecture about how I came into work late and all I'm doing is walking around cleaning tables....blah blah blah. After a few minutes I get pissed and tell him if I can't take a break then I want to go smoke. Again I get a no.   I can't remember what I snapped back at him but Bosslady heard me. 

Now I've never been "talked" to by Bosslady. I'm always there on time and I do my job. Yes I joke around, but I always do what I'm supposed to. Bosslady asked if I was in a bad mood. I was then told that when the Ass is being, well an ass, I'm supposed to tell him that I don't like the way he's talking to me.

Really? Have you met him? I really wish Bosslady could hear the way the Ass talks to me. I'm told daily that I'm worthless, I can't do my job, he's going to find someone else to replace me....If I'm so worthless and can't do my job, then why do they keep putting me on the busiest shifts? Why am I one of only 5 people that can do every job there?

One of these days I'm going to clock that man....


1 comment:

  1. Tell the ASS that if he doesn't stop harrassing you at work, not only are you going to clock him but you'll also hire a lawyer and slap him with a harrassment lawsuit that will not only make him broke, but also make the hair on his neck curl and his ass to pucker to less then the size of a straight pin. See how the jack ass likes that one!!!!!! What he does is ILLEGAL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete