Tuesday, December 11, 2012

That's not intense that's OMFG RED!

Hello Dearies....

Today has been eventful to say the least. Being it was my day off, I went back to bed after the crotchfruitians went to school. Well, soon after they left. The Parental Figures has doctor appointments today, so the Boy came here after work. We sat around a few minutes talking about his night and I sent him to Bird's room so I could go back to sleep.

I had an amazing morning with Chief. We slept in til 11:30! I never get to sleep that long....ever. 

While at Wal Hell yesterday I bought hair color. I couldn't find my normal color, so I tried a different brand. I knew I was in trouble when Chief walked in and asked why my head looked like a fruit platter. I was almost scared to wash it out. Light intense auburn my ass! That shit was neon, glow-in-the-dark RED! 

I really think Chief hurt himself laughing at me. MiL was coming over soon to take him to Wal Hell to get his insulin (more about that later) so I hitched a ride. I pulled my flaming OMFG it's red hair back and pulled my hood low and off we went.

After getting a few things for dinner the Boy and I went over to the hair care aisle. I picked a light brown thinking it'd tone down the red.

Boy was I ever wrong. In fact I don't think I've ever been more wrong. My hair is now a dark, neon, glow-in-the-dark, OMFG it's red shade.

I had Chief call my niece Clipper. I was in the back ground screaming "HELP ME". Clipper says she will be here tomorrow after work to fix my hair.

Guess who gets to go to work with dark, neon, glow-in-the-dark, OMFG it's red hair? Fuck fuck fucktty fuck!

A few days ago I read a blog from Mommyland. She had posted about a gift card exchange. The light bulb went off over my head. I've been looking for a way to "pay it forward" this year. This was perfect! I got my e-mail yesterday! I was given the name of a woman with 5 kids in AZ. I'm so excited to help this woman. I talked to the Boy and he's going to help.

The only problem is this is going to cut into my funds for MY kids. I sat the crotchfruitians down tonight and had a talk. I told them about this woman and her 5 kids, and how she doesn't have a lot of money to send Santa for presents. I asked them if they'd be ok with getting a few less presents so we could send her money for Santa. I watched as they thought about it. I was so proud when they both agreed that we needed to send the money. Midget even wanted to give them the money from her piggy bank. I felt like the Grinch when his heart started to swell. My kids may not listen very well, but they all have a heart of gold.

We're also planning a trip to the food bank or animal shelter to help out. I'm pushing more for the shelter because I tend to like animals more then I like people.

While I made dinner the fruitians wrote their letters to Santa. They only asked for 4 things each. All well within my budget. Will there be more then 4 presents under the tree? Of course, but this year they'll have what they asked for plus extra for being such great kids.

Midget's birthday is coming up. She'll be 11 on the 20th. I called Sharky (Chief's sister) to ask about something for the Boy. Midget was in the kitchen yelling at me to ask Sharky to make her birthday cake. Poor Sharky, she has to come up with some pink, shiny, girlie, princess cake. 

With Christmas coming up, Bosslady has a secret Santa planned. I forgot today was the day they were drawing names. I called and talked Mouth into pulling Breadboy's name for me. He told me his feelings were hurt last year when his was the last name picked. I'm going to have a hell of a time picking something out for Breadboy, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let his feelings get hurt again.

It's time for this Whovian to get snuggly with it and watch tv with the Chief.

If I don't get to say it before then....Merry Christmas Dearies!  














No comments:

Post a Comment