Monday, January 14, 2013

Say what you want....

Hello Dearies....

So most of you know by now that Mace moved out this weekend. I was so heartbroken. I honestly thought I was going to lose him. Other then losing my kids, losing Mace would have been the hardest thing for me to go through.

We have been talking via text, messenger, and phone for the past 3 days. 

While my brain was screaming me to run, my heart was screaming just a loud for me to forgive him. 

We've been talking about starting from the beginning. We (I) thought it'd be a good idea to start dating. He'd come pick me up and we'd go do whatever.

Tonight was our first "date". I invited Mace over for dinner. Pretty normal for a date, right? But there was a problem....

I came out of the shower and heard him talking to the Boy. At the sound of his voice the butterflies started doing Gangam style in my belly. I got dressed and walked in the living room and the butterflies almost turned to nausea. I didn't understand what was wrong. Why was I so worried about him being here? Then he came in the kitchen, put his arms around me and kissed me. By the time we were done kissing I was smiling.

I came to a very hard decision. After the Boy left and I had dinner warming I sat Mace on the bed with me. I looked him in the eye and told him to go get his shit! I had, had enough! 

I love Mace. There was never any question there. I've always loved Mace. From the first time he walked through my door, I knew I was hopelessly in love with him. It's always been Mace. There has never been any man to ever make me feel like he does. 

Say what you will. Call me an idiot or a coward (I am), but the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, the man I love with every fiber of my being is at his mother's grabbing what little of his stuff he took and making his way back to me. 

Back where he has always belonged....with me!






No comments:

Post a Comment