Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shhh! Spoilers!


Hello dearies....

It's been a minute since I sat down to write to you. So much has been going on! Some of you know my secret. Others are about to find out.

A while back Mace and I had some problems. They came to head on the 11th. I asked Mace to move out. I spent the weekend miserable. 

We talked all weekend. Monday he came over to have dinner with me and the Fruitians. 

I realized something that evening....Mace is the love of my life. He is my missing puzzle piece. 

I also realized I still wanted to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man!

So early this summer I'll become Mrs Mace! 

I've started with the plans. So far everything is looking good. 

But, for now, I'm Pinterested out and I'm wanting to watch zombie heads fly. Hello Woody Harrelson!












No comments:

Post a Comment