Thursday, February 7, 2013

Share and share alike...

Hello Dearies....

When we were little, our parents always told us to share. My parents wouldn't let me run around the house shrieking "MINE". Whatever it was that I thought was mine was taken away and I was made to share. 

Then you move in with your significant other and you learn to share even more things. You share your home, bed, food, drinks....the list goes on and on. But there are just somethings you NEVER share....ever!

For instance....you don't share your toothbrush. Really? That's just nasty. Another big one is you never, ever, ever, ever use your SO's scrubbie! 

A while back I had gotten myself a fluffy white scrubbie. What most people call a bath poof. 

It's mine. I use it daily. Why? Because it's mine!

I found out that Mace had been using my scrubbie.  While I love Mace and want to spend the rest of my life with the man, this was almost a deal breaker. Not really but still. (It's mine!) 

Because I love my sweetie, I didn't run shrieking  through the Hut. I went to Wal Hell and bought the biggest, ugliest, pink, fluffy bath scrubbie I could find. Take that scrubbie stealer.  

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go nurse the cold that Mace gave me. Another one of those things you should never, ever, ever share....sigh.








No comments:

Post a Comment