Monday, February 18, 2013

Why you mad bro?

Hello Dearies....

I just got back from the courthouse. I went to put a restraining order against Drunken Neighbor. Guess what's not open on President's day?

To make this trip, I had to make a call I DID NOT want to make. I called the female Parental Figure and asked for a ride.

I rarely ask the Parental Figures for anything. I talk to them once a week on Saturday to make sure they are picking up the Fruitians for church. I do call now and then to ask about the male Parental Figure. Those of you who know my family, know he's in poor health. Normally when I DO call, I call his number.

For a former phone operator the female Parental Figure has horrid phone skills. She has worse people skills.

For almost 5 years now the female Parental Figure has been bitching at me about "living in sin". There was over 6 years of the same crap when I was living with Fatass. So I assumed that she'd be happy about me and Chief getting married....wrong. No emotion at all. No congrats, no I'm happy for you not even an 'about damn time'. Nothing. When I told her I was getting married, there was nothing. She didn't say a word. She just sat there with the phone to her ear.

I honestly don't understand. Both Parental Figures like Chief.

Today when I told her about some of the plans, but again there wasn't much. All she asked was if you could buy red velvet cake mix.

I know I shouldn't be surprised. This is the same woman I grew up with. But it still hurt my feelings. MiL is super excited. Her and I talk about the plans all the time. But nothing, not one emotion from my female Parental Figure.

And people wonder why Chief calls me "The only living heart donor"






No comments:

Post a Comment