Sunday, June 24, 2012

Boot camp and old age.

Happy Sunday Dearies....

Do you know what happens when you go to work and try to get everything done early? You succeed, and get sent home early. That's what happened to me today. I was trying to get everything done this morning so I could have an easy afternoon. Since everything was done and we were slow-ish I got sent home 3 1/2 hours early. Most days I would have thrown a fit about leaving early (it's going to sting come payday) but today I just wasn't feeling it. I wanted to come home and spend the day with the Chief and crotch fruit. I've been home for about an hour and the fruit haven't come out of the bedroom from playing PlayStation, so they don't know I'm here. That means the Chief and I are getting a little bit of quiet time. Guess how we're spending it? He's on his blog and I'm on mine. rofl
Take a minute or 2 and go check out his blog  http://allthegoodaddessesaretaken.blogspot.com/. The Chief has a great sense of humor and keeps me in stitches. It's one of the reasons I love him so much.

I was at work today and Beanpole was teasing me because the sanitize water was too cold for her tastes. Bosslady told her to send me to boot camp. I had to laugh. Can't you just see me in boot camp with a drill Sargent in my face screaming? What is the punishment for kicking your DS in the shins?

Yesterday I whined about having found grey hair. Last night at my niece's party I saw something that made me feel a little bit better. Tattoo (my brother) is 45 now. He's one of those guys everyone hates because he doesn't show his age. God I hate that about him! Well sitting there talking to him, I noticed that there was more then a little grey hair in his beard. So I took a better look at him in general. He's finally starting to show his age! It's about damn time! He still looks great. Tattoo is like the Chief in that aspect. They both get better looking the older they get. Looking in the mirror I really do dislike both of them.

Froggie (my sister) goes home today. I'm hoping to get to see her and nieces #3 and 4 before they head home. I sure miss them when they're gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment