Thursday, July 5, 2012

If someone pisses you off in hell, where do you tell them to go?

Hello Dearies....

The answer to the blog title is....Missouri. It's so hot here! Today the bank said it was 106 at 3pm. Holy mother of pancake syrup!!!! (Don't ask, it's what popped in my head) It's hot enough to blister bare feet on the sidewalk. Guess who found this out? The thermostat at Burger Hell said 115 in the kitchen by the fryers. Lucky me getting to work fryers today.

The Ass has been nice lately, but he's done gone and lost his damned mind. One day next week he has me on the schedule from 7-3 and 11-7. Day shift then an overnight? I'll be crawling home Friday morning. IF I'm still alive.




How she saw it I'll never know, but Bosslady found a teeny, tiny, itty, bitty, little spider today. I didn't think anything could rattle that woman until I heard her scream. If there had been a chair near her, she would have been on top of it. I walked over and flicked the spider on the floor. She squeaked and squealed until I pretended to stomp on it. (I have no idea where it landed.)  That had to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long ass time.




Speaking of squealing, yesterday was the Squealer's birthday. Lucky little shit. She gets fireworks on her birthday every year. We all piled into the truck and went to MIL's house for hoagies (yum) and ice cream cake. (made by Chief's sister) Squealer's mother and 3 brothers came over for cake. I made orange freezes for everyone, ate cake and crashed on Squealer's bed. I had gotten off work at 7 and had to be awake by 11.

I made water bombs for the kids, so when we got home, we went outside to get wet. The Boy got me several times. Bird ran and hid behind the building. Midget got the worst of it. You can read how to make them here. We had a lot of fun and made even more noise.

So back to today. I feel like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound box. Everything, and I mean everything hurts. I was trying to show the Boy a web-site and kept dozing off.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!




















No comments:

Post a Comment