Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'll sleep when I'm dead if Optimus Prime is there too.

I sure as hell hope I can sleep when I'm dead, 'cause I'm not doing it now.

Last night working with Doughboy wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He did his job and even helped me with things I couldn't reach or carry. It was nice when the Ass came in this morning and said the place was "OK".

After the crotch blossoms went to camp, Chief and I crashed, he had stayed up all night. He says he can't fall asleep if I'm not here.

The Boy came by a little after 11:30. I growled at him for being here so early and threatened to kill him. But the Parents had Dr appointments and he didn't want to go with them. Right after he got here MiL called. She was downstairs waiting for Chief for their little outing. She told me she called twice. Damned if I remember answering the first call.

I was so incredibly mad at the Boy for waking me up. Not because he interrupted my sleep, but because he woke me up in the middle of a dream.

I was dreaming that Pops and I were going in to see the President. I had the terrorist terrier with us. He was eating lettuce from Burger King, and had just peed on the President's carpet. We were at the Pres's house to meet Optimus Prime. I told you from the beginning that you may be scared if you peeked into my warped mind.

After Chief left, I let the Boy get on my laptop while I went back to sleep until the blossoms got home. I dreamed of Burger Hell that time too. Maybe I'm working too much?

I was going to treat the Boy and the spawn to DQ, but we ran into the Ice Cream truck on our way. I made the mistake of letting Midget get a Sonic the Hedgehog ice cream bar. Have you ever seen Sonic? He's this horrible ugly blue color. And so was Midget. She had blue goo dripping from her chin, running down both arms onto the ground. Even after washing herself and a shower later tonight, the kid still has blue lips.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully I'll get some sleep. Hell I might even get to meet Optimus this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment